It's 12:13am right now. At 8am my parents are driving me to Boston, where we'll first stop at my Brookline apartment to load up the belongings I left behind last weekend, then off to the airport. Hopefully we'll have time for a sit down lunch as our final 3/4 Marcus Hurrah before I fly out (my sister Madison is already back at school--Binghamton University--so she can't come with us). My two suitcases-to-be-checked are somewhere between 70 and 72 pounds each, so we'll see if British Airways decides to be nice or nasty. My adorable pink rolling carry-on suitcase is stuffed to the brim, though I refuse to use the zip out extendable portion of any of my suitcases. My carry-on "purse" is also packed full of novels, puzzle books, magazines, iPods, and other travel necessities, and hopefully my Mac will fit in there in the morning.
I spoke to Sarah J. for awhile tonight and it reminded me of all the last-minute things I'm going to end up leaving unfinished, not to mention the fact that my bedroom at home is a disaster and I'm exhausted.
It's really happening. At least, I think it is. Pinch me? Is this a dream?
My next post will be coming from Abu Dhabi, or perhaps Heathrow Airport if I can find some free wireless during my layover. Lailah tov.
No comments:
Post a Comment